Thursday, December 09, 2004

Joining the game

So I decided (in the heat of procrastination) that I'd join the new fad. I like to share my thoughts as much as anyone, and several of my friends have been trying to convince me for years now to keep a journal...so here it is. It won't get as personal as a private journal would, nor can I guarantee the frequency of my having something to say, but hopefully I can keep it moderately interesting. So check in every now and then!

As for the name, I'm sure some of you get it. If you can't figure it out, ask me. I might tell you. ;-) If I think of a better one, maybe it'll change, but in the meantime...beware! *SNAP!*

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grats, or something. More likely, my condolences for the added procrastination a week early.

(This post was gratuitiously placed here in order to get the first comment)

-josh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home