Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ah, for the days of stupid people...

Someone -- a-hem, a-hem -- got me into reading Waiter Rant. It's funny and rather enjoyable, but it makes me think back to the days of my old job when I got to exchange complaints with my colleagues all day about the Stupid People we had to deal with. I miss that comraderie, and I guess when it comes right down to it I'd rather be hassled in good company than bored on my own. I ought to have been keeping a blog then myself -- you would've gotten some great stories.

And yes, in reference to the previous post...sometimes I just give up and ignore the forest and the trees.

5 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*polishes his halo* Its fun reading. Don't procrastinate too much though. ;-)

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm hearing the world's tiniest "meep"ing violin in the background ...

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Alisha said...

Joel...huh???

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Joel....I thought it was funny.

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have Josh or Shanna explain it to ya ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home