Tuesday, March 25, 2008

In case anyone was wondering

י"ט אדר ב', תשס"ח

...well, no, probably not. I doubt there's anyone out there left to wonder. But just in case there is, I'll clarify that I didn't come back to the blogosphere to write about bugs. I'm trying to come back in general because it's good for me to write about things in daily life -- it keeps me noticing a level of detail and thinking about wording and new perspectives the way I might not otherwise. But I'm lazy, so I often think of a good post, even start writing it, and then wander off. When I manage to get as far as the "post" button it's a success, even if it is about, uh, things no one wants to read about. So there. I'll keep trying to talk to myself, and you can keep not reading, ok?

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger ilan said...

It's a deal!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger penny said...

sounds like a plan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home