Thursday, February 03, 2005

Outflow

I'm getting very frustrated by the fact that everywhere I go and everything I do in this city is causing me to spend money. I'm not saying I'm being forced -- certainly my willpower could use some reinforcement. But that's just the point -- I can't walk two blocks here without being required to call upon that willpower. I really better clamp down, though, or else I won't be going anywhere next year.

And in addition to losing money, I'm gradually losing sleep. I find it simply impossible to go to bed at 11 most of the time. I need time to do work for my course, time to run errands, and time to relax (yes, blogging is included in that). But I actually do need 8 hours, so by the third day after getting only 6-7, I'm zonked...and by the weekend, I'm running on adrenaline or falling over. I ask again, how does everyone who has so much more to do than me, do it all???

1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Practice. I dont' need 8 hrs.. and unless I'm sick, don't get it. I barely get 6-7. Anything exceeding 5.5 or so is a nice happy day.

I also can't get everything done.. so I just stay up later. oh wel..

-m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home