Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Just Because I'm Bored

I'm procrastinating, of course. So here are a few pretty/interesting pictures I took in San Diego, of the flora/fauna/wildlife variety.


Really cool cactus Posted by Hello


Gorgeous flowers Posted by Hello


Another neat flower Posted by Hello


Mr. Seagull taking a stroll Posted by Hello
No, I have no idea why I think it's a Mr. He just looks like it, OK?


Mr. Seagull taking off Posted by Hello
Yeah, I know -- I wasn't using the high-resolution option. I need to buy a larger memory card.


Seals on the beach Posted by Hello


More seals Posted by Hello


Quack. Not the one from the pool, though -- maybe his urban cousins Posted by Hello

These were the best; I won't subject you to the rest of the flowers, the perky little cactus, the desert squirrels or the cool trees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home