Sunday, May 08, 2005

Graduation Annoyances and Anxieties

I had to go and look.

I'd blocked out the fact that I wouldn't be able to participate in any Senior Week events, telling myself that I don't have any graduating friends who are going to be up there anyway, and probably there'll be nothing particularly interesting. Yeah, nice try, Alisha.

I finally took a peek (while I'm supposed to be doing my final project, when else?) and wahhhhhhhhhhh! A carnival, paintball, ropes course sessions, rafting, twilight cruises on Cayuga Lake, horseback riding, ceramics courses, outdoor movies...all the stuff I could never do because I had to do schoolwork and/or because it was expensive, and now that they're providing it for free (I think?) at a time when I'm supposed to be done, the same reasons still apply! WAAAAAHHHHH!!!

And then, while continuing to look around the commencement site, I realized that I have no idea if I reserved a cap and gown or not. I was so worried about making sure to reserve mobility-impaired parking/seating for my family that I completely forgot there was anything else I needed to do. I might have...but I don't remember. Somehow I don't think I did. They say you can walk-in and pick up a set even without a reservation -- for $10 -- but what if the only ones they have left make me look like I'm walking in a shroud?? Eeek!

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Soferet said...

BS"D
PAINTBALL?!?
I'm so there!
:D

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Alisha said...

That's exactly the problem. I'm not. :-Z

 

Post a Comment

<< Home