Saturday, September 10, 2005

A Few Notes

ז' אלול, תשס"ה

Well, I’m here in Jerusalem, and slowly getting settled. I can tell now that my posts in the near future will have certain characteristics that could do with explanation, so:

1) I do not yet have internet access at home, and until I do I will probably write when I have time to do so and connect to the internet to actually post what I write at other times, but I’ll post-date to when I wrote (on Israel time, of course).

2) I will probably be using many more Hebrew and Jewish-related words than I have so far, so I have begun building a glossary to which each of these words in the new posts will be linked. Eventually I hope to have all such words in previous posts (with the exception of extremely basic ones like shabbat) linked and explained as well. For now, please consider the glossary a work in progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home