Monday, May 02, 2005

Vacation Update #2

I'm sure that at least once in my life I have opined that there is nothing more wonderful than a cold pool on a broiling hot, sunny day. I was wrong.

There are many things more wonderful, one of which is a deliciously warm, steaming pool on a crisp, clear, chilly night, when there are stars in the sky and a faint smell of firewood smoke, when the only lights come from underneath the water and the only other being in or near the pool, respecting your space, is a duck.

Yes, a duck.
(Posted on Pacific Time)

2 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does it quack?

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See.. this is why I like SD. But it's like that in November :-)

They really don't have seasons! I'm out there late in the year, normally, and we genearlly go for the hot tub, not the pool.. but it's nice :-)

Oh.. did I mention :-P LUCKY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home