Sunday, June 05, 2005

Graduation Musings

OK, so a week ago I was going to post this "soon," and it was going to have a lot more content. I've decided to stop racking my brains for meaningful comments and just go with the few that come to mind:
  • Marching in a procession is very nice. But the really cool, really unbelievable part is passing under a "grandstand" filled with red-robed trustees, and down a path lined with similarly regaled faculty and administration, and having them standing there and applauding for me. Wow.
  • Having a flat board resting on the top of my head for five-ish hours is a very good way to acquire a splitting headache. And when I say splitting, I mean that my head felt like it was about to split open in all directions from that point.
  • Who can say "anti-climax" ???

1 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My take was "congrats on surviving jumping through our nonsensical hoops" , plus a round of applause for financing their pay checks and glorious Ithaca lifestyle ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home