Thursday, June 22, 2006

Behind the times...

כ״ו סיון, תשס״ו
So, as you may have noticed, I haven't been writing much. I've meant to. For a while I felt like a blank slate, only able to absorb the things I was learning. It took too much energy to think of things to say, besides.

I think, also, that because I was doing things that were personally, emotionally fulfilling, I didn't need the outlet of this blog as much as I have over the previous year and a half I was writing it. As wonderful as the internet is for keeping in touch and sharing anything amongst a wide spread of people...talking to humans in person is still better, more satisfying, more rewarding. And this year I have had more of a social array in close proximity than I have had for a very long time.

In addition, some of the issues I have had to muse about in recent months have been of a more private and/or sensitive nature than previously, so I wasn't comfortable with posting them publicly. Not that so many people read this, but it's open, available and not anonymous, and I'm not looking to cause myself problems.

In any case, though, I've been trying to share highlights of the notable events of the yearly cycle, and I'm a bit behind. Furthermore, as my time here has been winding down, I've found myself mentally coming up with posts, the way I used to...I just still haven't pinned myself down to write them. So, without (too much) further ado...I'm going to try to catch up.

...while I pack, and do about a trillion last-minute errands. Set your sights low. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home