Sunday, July 24, 2005

Moving right along

It seems we have an apartment, for a great price (including a labor exchange from me), in a great location. I don't know firsthand that the place itself is great, but let's say I have it on reliable authority.

I've also finally finished the Nishmat application and the Masa application and sent them both in, after much hair-pulling, whining, and Kinko's-cursing.

And I've purchased a ticket to Florida to visit my grandfather before I leave the country.

It's only a dent in the list of things I need to accomplish in the next less-than-month, but a start's a start.

2 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are you going to be living with? is batya staying over?

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very, very sad that you will be leaving the country and not visiting us anymore now that we (almost) have an actual guest room, but YAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home