Thursday, March 03, 2005

Winter, Winter, Go Away

I'm tired of worrying about whether I put on enough layers every morning. I'm tired of having to wear that big heavy coat, and having to make sure that it's closed and my scarf is properly wrapped before I step out the door. I'm tired of picking off the feathers it leaves on all my clothes!

I'm tired of having to turn on the heater in my room in order to coax myself out of bed, and I'm tired of walking into an icebox after I've been out all day and my door's been closed. I'm tired of going into the subway and stifling because I'm dressed for outside. And, now that I'm in the city, I'm tired of seeing snow that stays nice for all of a few hours before it turns hard or mushy, black, and generally disgusting.

Does the weather warrant such a rant? No, probably not. But I'm feeling bored and frustrated overall these days, and the continuation of winter is certainly not helping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home