Sunday, January 02, 2005

Stuff

I have a small pile of accumulated things I'd like to get rid of -- things that aren't really trash but that I don't want, need, or have room for. They're the types of things that one might sell at a garage sale or on ebay, only I have no garage (or equivalent), not enough to constitute a whole sale, and not enough time to advertise one. And I can't sell on ebay because I don't like the idea of putting my bank account info online. I just listed a few of the items on Jittery, which seems to be an upstart ebay wannabe, because they don't require much personal information.

Does anyone have any other ideas for me?

Ah, yes. Subsequent reminder of my mom's earlier suggestion: take it all back to the city with me and post it on craigslist. I hope she realizes that means it'll be sitting in the hallway until I get rid of it, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home